STUDENT SHORT FILM CONTEST
Special Mention DVD/Blu-ray Prize Selection
Congratulations for your Special Mention in the Video Matsuri Student Short Film Contest! おめでとうございます！
[DVD/Blu-ray Prize Selection Process]
- Browse and choose one DVD/Blu-ray from Madman’s website. Your choice should:
– be less than $70 in value
– not be a limited edition
- Submit this form with your choice by Oct 26, 2020.
- Your chosen DVD/Blu-ray will be dispatched to you.
- Once you have received it, please let us know via a quick email.
[Terms and Conditions]
- This form is managed by The Japan Foundation, Sydney (JPF Sydney) however the dispatching process is managed by Madman.
- The information collected via this form will be used by JPF Sydney and Madman only for the purposes of dispatching your prize.
- Please note that we may not be able to accommodate requests beyond the submission date of Oct 26, 2020.
- Your choice of DVD/Blu-ray must be less than $70 in value and not a limited edition
- For primary, Junior Secondary and Senior secondary special mentions, the DVD/Blu-ray will be posted to the Japanese teacher. For tertiary special mentions, the DVD/Blu-ray will be posted to the entry representative (contact person).