STUDENT SHORT FILM CONTEST
Video Matsuri is an annual short film contest for students.
Entries must be:
- from Australian and New Zealand students
- no longer than 3 minutes
- included the Japanese language
- included a featured item of the year
There are no restrictions on style or theme, as long as it is age appropriate. You can produce a comedy, a drama, or a documentary! So why not enter and combine your Japanese ability with your creativity and acting skills?
- A featured item: おはし (Chopsticks)
- Entry Deadline: September 16, 2019
Subscribe to our J-Teacher newsletter for updates on the 2019 contest.