STUDENT SHORT FILM CONTEST
Video Matsuri is an annual short film contest for students.
Entries must be:
- from students enrolled in primary, secondary, or tertiary education in Australia or New Zealand
- no longer than 3 minutes
- included the Japanese language
- included a featured item of the year
There are no restrictions on style or theme, as long as it is age appropriate. You can produce a comedy, a drama, or a documentary! So why not enter and combine your Japanese ability with your creativity and acting skills?
- A featured item: すいとう (Water Bottle)
- Entry Deadline: September 1, 2020 (11:59pm AEST)
ENTRIES NOW CLOSED. PLEASE SEE THE RESULTS BELOW.