Online Information Session for Beginner Courses
December 2 & 5, 2020
Want to start learning Japanese?
Find out more about our beginner level courses at this free information session!
We will be offering several courses for absolute beginners in 2021: the Starter Course, 10 Week Taster Course, and Marugoto A1-1 Tutor Support Course (online). We will introduce the course structure, textbooks, and tools that will be used in our beginner level courses, and explain how they differ.
This online information session will be conducted prior to opening applications for our 2021 beginner level courses.
2021 term dates and class times will be announced on our website in late November, and enrolment applications for beginner level courses will open in early December. Join our mailing list for updates.
- Our courses are currently being run online due to COVID-19, but standard courses will return to face-to-face classes once social distancing restrictions are lifted.
- Details for the Starter Course in Term 1, 2021 will be updated around the end of November.
- Our 10 Week Taster Course will be running online in Term 1, 2021.
- The Marugoto A1-1 Tutor Support Course is permanently online.
- For information on non-beginner level courses, please see our Japanese Language Course page.
Reserve your place now
December 2, 2020 (Wednesday)
December 5, 2020 (Saturday)
The online conference room opens 20 minutes before each session.
This event will be held online via Zoom.
Free; registrations essential.
Max. 20 participants for each session.
Minimum Age: 18 years
No Japanese language study required.
(02) 8239 0055
Photo: Brett Boardman