Visitor Safety Information
COVID-19 Conditions of Entry
Updated January 4, 2022
In 2022 The Japan Foundation Sydney gallery will reopen for visitors from January 4 (Tuesday), with the library reopening on January 8 (Saturday).
Before visiting our premises, please ensure that you check this page as conditions of entry may change. Our current safety measures include the following:
- Face masks must be worn while on the entire premises by all visitors aged over 12 years. Please bring your own mask with you.
- Enhanced daily cleaning regimes are in place.
- We ensure that adequate supplies of hand sanitiser are available on the premises.
- We request that you stay mindful of social distancing precautions and keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres from others.
- During special events, additional entry conditions may also be implemented on a case-by-case basis. For further details, please check the relevant event page.
Visitors who do not comply with these conditions will not be admitted, or will be asked to leave the library and gallery to ensure the safety of all visitors and staff.
We are constantly monitoring the advice of NSW Health and may update conditions of entry in line with the Public Health Order. Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you at The Japan Foundation, Sydney library and gallery soon.
Mon-Fri: 10am – 6pm
Sat: 10am – 4pm
Closed on Sundays, public holidays and January 10, 2022