Grants for Bringing Artists from Japan
Grant Program for Dispatching Artists and Cultural Specialists
Applications for JFY2020-2021 are now open.
[Last updated on October 12, 2020]
- 1st Round: December 1, 2020 (for projects which take place between April 1, 2021, and March 31, 2022)
- 2nd Round: June 1, 2021 (for projects which take place between October 1, 2021, and March 31, 2022)
This grant provides assistance to groups or individuals in Japan who have received invitations to engage in performances or other cultural activities in Australia, or to organisations arranging these activities.
- Only applicants residing in Japan are eligible.
- Application forms and information are available in Japanese only.
- Applications must be submitted to The Japan Foundation, Head Office:
Arts and Culture Dept.
The Japan Foundation
4-4-1 Yotsuya, Shinjuku ku
TOKYO 160-0004 Japan
For enquiries about Arts and Culture grants, please contact