JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test)
About the JLPT
The Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) is the largest-scale Japanese language test in the world. Since 1984, The Japan Foundation and Japan Educational Exchanges and Services have continued to offer the JLPT as a reliable means of evaluating the Japanese proficiency of non-native speakers. The JLPT is widely recognised across corporate and government sectors as a benchmark for proficiency measurement, and is also a strong motivator for students of Japanese language.
Information on the 2022 JLPT will be published towards the end of January. Please check back later.
Online Test Results – December 2021 JLPT
- Online Test Results for the JLPT 2021(December) will be available for viewing from 10:00 am on January 24 (Mon) to 5:00 pm on March 31 (Thu) (Japan Time) 2022.
- You will need your:
- Examinee Registration Number. This is found on your Test Voucher PDF that was emailed a month prior to the Test
- 8-digit passcode. You created this on your application form. It can be viewed on the Eventbrite confirmation email that was sent immediately after you applied and paid. You can also log into your account on Eventbrite and check your ticket history and find your past JLPT order form.
- N1, N2 and N3 ⇒ $95 Test fee + $6.31 Eventbrite booking fee.
- N4 and N5 ⇒ $85 Test fee + $5.76 Eventbrite booking fee.
All prices are inclusive of GST.
The Eventbrite booking fee is non-refundable.
The Test Guide is mandatory reading
- Australia-specific information is at the beginning, on pages (i – vi).
- Contains useful information about dates, procedure, sections, scoring, expected timing, how to fill in answer sheets, etc.
- Photograph submission and paper applications are not necessary. The JLPT in Australia accepts online applications only. Postal applications are not allowed.
- The document below relates to the previous Test. The Test Guide for 2022 July, will be published prior to the opening of the application period.