JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test)
About the JLPT
The Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) is the largest-scale Japanese language test in the world. Since 1984, the Japan Foundation and Japan Educational Exchanges and Services have continued to offer the JLPT as a reliable means of evaluating the Japanese proficiency of non-native speakers. The JLPT is widely recognised across corporate and government sectors as a benchmark for proficiency measurement, and is also a strong motivator for students of Japanese language.
JLPT in Australia
Application period for July 2020 Test:
February 18 – March 31 (5pm, Sydney time).
More details coming soon.
Results for: December 1 (Sun), 2019
Hard copy certificate(s)
Posted during February and March.
If you have changed your postal address, ensure you have informed us or you risk losing your document(s).
Available from 10:00 (Japan Time) on January 22 (Wed) until March 31 (Tue) 17:00 (Japan Time).
You will need your:
• Examinee registration number. It starts with “19B…”. It is printed on your Test Voucher which was emailed in the first week of November.
• 8-digit passcode. You created this on your application form. You can simply read it from your email copy of your application form. Eventbrite emailed this to you immediately after you registered and paid.
– Early November, 2019: Test Voucher sent by EMAIL. If you have not received your voucher by November 8 (Fri), please contact (email@example.com)
– December 1, 2019 (Sun): Test day
– January 22, 2020: Online scores available
– March, 2020 (TBC): Postal results will be sent to your registered address.
(Note) Please inform of any change of postal address as soon as possible.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!