Pre-Intermediate Course (A2/B1)
This is a one year course consisting of 4 terms of 10 weeks.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Enter spontaneous conversations on topics that are familiar, of personal interest or pertinent to everyday life (e.g. family, hobbies, work, travel and current events).
- Understand the main points of clear, standard speech on matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Understand descriptions of daily events, feelings and wishes that appear in personal or informal texts.
- Write short, simple messages and fill in application forms in areas of essential need.
- Use a series of simple phrases to describe their family and the people around them, living conditions, etc.
In Term 2 of the Pre-Intermediate course, we aim to cover topics 3 and 4 of “Marugoto: Japanese Language and Culture (Pre-Intermediate A2/B1).
Topic: “My Comfort food” and “Visiting someone”
$375/term: New students
$350/term: Continuing students
Course fee does not include textbooks.
Tuesdays | May 1 – Jul 3, 2018 *Full
Taught by Hiromi Nishimoto
Thursdays | May 3 – Jul 5, 2018
Taught by Yukiko Watanabe
$30 (One volume)
Textbook fee will be charged together with the course fee.
まるごと, 日本のことばと文化. 初中級. A2/B1
Marugoto, Japanese language and culture. Pre-Intermediate. A2/B1
The Japan Foundation 2015