Intermediate 2 Course (B1-2)
This is a one year course consisting of 4 terms of 10 weeks.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Enter spontaneous conversations on topics that are familiar, of personal interest or pertinent to everyday life (e.g. hobbies, health, news, travel and historical events).
- Understand articles and reports concerned with contemporary problems in which the writers adopt particular stances or viewpoints.
- Develop a clear argument, expanding and supporting his/her points of view at some length with subsidiary points and relevant examples.
- Understand the main points of clear, standard speech on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, including speech heard on media such as radio, TV programmes, etc.
- Write and give their e-mail and internet forum information on familiar routine and non-routine matters within their field.
In Term 2 of the Intermediate 2 course, we aim to cover topic 4 and 5 of “Marugoto: Japanese Language and Culture (Intermediate 2, B1)”.
Topic: “If you’re going to see a play, …” and “Local news”
$375/term: New students
$350/term: Continuing students
Course fee does not include textbooks.
Tuesdays | May 1 – July 3, 2018 *Full
Taught by Shoko Ono
$40 (One volume)
Textbook fee will be charged together with the course fee.
まるごと, 日本のことばと文化. 中級2. B1.
Marugoto, Japanese language and culture. Intermediate 2. B1
The Japan Foundation
* This book is not distributed commercially.