Intermediate 1 Course (B1-1)
This is a one year course consisting of 4 terms of 10 weeks.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Enter spontaneous conversations on topics that are familiar, of personal interest or pertinent to everyday life (e.g. myself, hobbies, food, travel and current events).
- Understand the description of daily events, feelings and wishes that appear in personal or informal texts.
- Understand the main points of clear standard speech on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, including speech heard on media such as radio, TV programmes, etc.
- Write straightforward, cohesive texts on topics that are familiar, or of personal interest.
- Connect simple phrases to describe experiences and past events, dreams, hopes and ambitions, and state clear reasons and explanations related to one’s opinions and plans.
In Term 3 of the Intermediate 1 course, we aim to cover topics 5 and 6 of “Marugoto: Japanese Language and Culture (Intermediate1, B1)”.
Topic: “How have you been lately?” and “Let’s read manga”
$375/term: New students
$350/term: Continuing students
Course fee does not include textbooks.
Mondays | July 23 – September 24, 2018
Taught by Yukiko Watanabe
$40 (One volume)
Textbook fee will be charged together with the course fee.
まるごと, 日本のことばと文化. 中級1. B1.
Marugoto, Japanese language and culture. Intermediate. B1
The Japan Foundation
Published by Sanshusha