This is a one year course consisting of 4 terms of 10 weeks.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Scan quickly through long and complex texts, locating relevant details.
- Express their ideas and opinions with precision, and present and respond to complex lines of argument convincingly.
- Write clear, detailed texts on a variety of subjects related to their field of interest while synthesising and evaluating information and arguments from a number of sources.
- Summarise a wide range of factual and imaginative texts, commenting on and discussing contrasting points of view and the main themes
- Understand documentaries and the majority of films in standard dialect.
In Term 4 of the Advanced course, we aim to cover Lesson 5 (「ジェンダー 」) of “Topikku ni yoru Nihongo sōgō enshū: tēma sagashi kara happyō e Jōkyū”.
First-time enrolment for new applicants:
- $320 per term (non-member)
- $300 per term (JPF member)
Course fee does not include textbooks.
Thursdays | October 12 – December 14, 2017
Taught by Yukiko Fukumoto
The textbook for this course may be sourced either online or from bookstores such as Kinokuniya.
トピックによる日本語総合演習. 上級 : テーマ探しから発表へ
安藤節子 編著 ; 専修大学国際交流センター 監修 改訂版
Topikku ni yoru Nihongo sōgō enshū. Jōkyū : tēma sagashi kara happyō e / Andō Setsuko … [et al.]
Senshū Daigaku Kokusai Kōryū Sentā kanshū [Revised edition]
Published by 3A Corporation