Visiting The Japan Foundation, Sydney
Bookings are no longer required to visit The Japan Foundation, Sydney library and gallery. All visitors must check in at the service counter upon arrival.
Some modified conditions of entry and services are still in place for the health and safety of our guests and staff. Please ensure you read the following conditions before booking your next visit.
YOU NEED TO:
- Check in at the service counter upon arrival.
- Comply with posted notices to meet the standards of public hygiene and social distancing measures issued by government authorities.
- Borrow more items from our library as loan quotas have been temporarily increased.
- Enter the reading room for browsing of books, magazines and newspapers with a face mask and gloves on. Please bring your own mask. We will provide you with a pair of disposable gloves.
- Use public WiFi for up to 60 minutes.
- View the exhibition in the gallery (the next exhibition starts on September 25).
YOU CAN NOT:
- Enter our premises if you feel unwell or have a fever when we check your temperature at our check-in point.
- Use an AV booth.
- Ask you to shorten your visit in the event that maximum capacity is reached, especially if you already have spent more than 60 minutes in our premises.
- Ask you to come back later in the event that maximum capacity is reached.
- Keep records of visitors for a minimum period of 28 days. These records will only be for the purpose of tracking COVID-19 infections.
Monday – Friday 10am to 6pm; Saturday 10am to 4pm
Bookings are no longer required from Monday, September 7.
All visitors are required to check in upon entry. Please read the conditions of entry before visiting.
(02) 8239 0055