Visiting The Japan Foundation, Sydney
We are pleased to announce that The Japan Foundation, Sydney gallery and service counter hours will be extended from Monday, July 20.
Some modified conditions of entry and services are still in place for the health and safety of our guests and staff. Please ensure you read the following conditions before booking your next visit.
YOU NEED TO:
- Make a booking before visiting via the online booking form. Visitors without a booking may be declined entry.
- Check in at the service counter upon entering our premises.
- Comply with posted notices to meet the standards of public hygiene and social distancing measures issued by government authorities.
- Visit us on Monday to Friday, 10am – 6pm and Saturday 10am – 4pm as long as you have booked online.
- View the exhibition in the gallery.
- Borrow more items from our library as loan quotas have been temporarily increased.
- Enter the reading room for quick browsing with a face mask on. We will provide you with a pair of disposable gloves.
YOU CAN NOT:
- Enter our premises if you feel unwell or have a fever when we check your temperature at our check-in point.
- Stay in the reading room for studying.
- Use public WiFi.
- Use an AV booth.
- Ask you to leave our premises by the end of your allocated booking.
- Keep records of visitors for a minimum period of 28 days. These records will only be for the purpose of tracking COVID-19 infections.
Bookings open each Saturday
at 4pm for the coming week.