Become A Member
Let Us Bring More of Japan to You!
If you like our events and exhibitions or are interested in building stronger connections with Japan, why not become a member of The Japan Foundation, Sydney? As a member, you can enjoy greater access to our cultural events and facilities, meet like-minded people, and stay in touch with Japan here in Australia.
What you receive
- Priority notification of upcoming events
- VIP invitations to exhibition openings
- Discounts for our cultural workshops
- Access to the best prices for Japanese Film Festival tickets
- Extra privileges at our library
Library benefits for members
- Borrow up to 10 items (double the amount allowed on the free library card)
- Keep items for 5 weeks at a time (only 3 weeks on the free library card)
- Postal loan service
A nation-wide postal loan service is available. Loan requests may be submitted by email and The Japan Foundation will bear the expense of postage for sending the items requested. (Items must be returned at the borrower’s expense.)
You must be aged 18 or over and reside within Australia.
$25 for 12 months
- Online by bank transfer
- In person (cash, credit card, EFTPOS)
- By post (cheque or money order payable to The Japan Foundation, Sydney)
Mail Box 76, Central Park
Chippendale NSW 2008